June 12, 2012

Ahem, excuse me while I get my "proverbial" social media together

So the idea of returning to my blog has been pestering me for months now. Gnawing away behind my eyes every time I sit down to write. The irony here is that I am currently writing professionally & anonymously for several other blogs, but my own has been sorely ignored.
I read this article today over coffee and was encouraged. I was about to go hard core abstinence on social media, but was inspired to "redeem unstructured time". So I finally relented, joined twitter and revisited my blog.
As if I didn't need more things to distract me every time I sit at the computer. Thing is, writing for my self ticks the box of things I love to do, so once again I begin, again.
I have some projects on the boil that I will be sharing about here.
The first one is my health journey from flabby, stressed & sick to rediscovering the woman I was born to be. So expect recipes, my crazy forays into fitness and some keys that have helped me stick on this journey.
The second is my passion to raise awareness on Human Trafficking and the plight of the communities and lives it affects. To that end, go and check out my Facebook page for our "In Her Shoes Art Exhibition & Cycle4Cambodia Tour".
Last but not least, I will be sharing my faith journey, an imperfect one, but one that I was born to share.

Talk soon.
A x

2 comments: